- Subject to these Terms you are granted a limited, non-transferable, revocable right to use StepWin at no cost.
- You will not upload or enter any confidential or personally identifiable information into StepWin. You will not share your credentials with another person or entity.
- You assume all risks associated with your use of StepWin. In no case will StepWin be liable to you.
- You release and indemnity Lambda Science Inc. from all claims or damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising out of your use of StepWin.
- StepWin is provided on an “as is - where is” basis without any representations or warranties from Lambda Science Inc. of any kind whatsoever (including fitness and merchantability).
- You will not use StepWin in any manner that does not comply with applicable law.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you are not granted any rights to any Intellectual Property. In no case may you copy, reproduce, sell/transfer title, sublicense, reverse engineer, or decompile any Intellectual Property. In these Terms, “Intellectual Property” means all intellectual property that is contained in, or associated with, StepWin, including all copyrightable materials, inventions, software code of any type (source code, object code, etc), databases, trademarks, etc. For greater certainty, you may not copy the StepWin Interface nor may you view the code of StepWin.
- StepWin and these Terms may change or terminate at any time without notice or compensation.
- The laws of British Columbia apply to these Terms.